Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dimensional Daisies Class



The online Dimensional Daisies Class I am teaching via Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions is only two days away. The three weeks' class starts on Saturday, September 15. We are going to work together on two designs: the daisy bouquet you can see in the picture below and a revised version of my previous daisy wreath design.




Many thanks to all the ladies who decided to join me on this adventure! I am really looking forward to meeting you and having fun embroidering together.

To sign up for the class, please visit Maureen's Vintage Acquisitions, Online Crazy Quilt Classes and also check out the other great classes offered through her store.


Wishing you all a beautiful day,

5 comments:

Annamari said...

Én ettől mindig kész vagyok. Ezek a margarétáid gyönyörűek!

Lee Albrecht said...

Parabéns! Muito Sucesso!

NickiLee said...

Hi Manya,
I have just decided to sign up for your Daisy class this morning and can't wait to get started. Everytime I've seen your daisies I tell myself "I want to learn how to make those!"

I just had shoulder surgery and wasn't sure I would be able to take the class but I think I'm ok now. Looking forward to learning your technique - your work is stunning!

Hugs,
Nicki Lee

Wendy said...

What a beautiful design! It's a bit advanced for me at the moment, but maybe one day!

Elisabetta Sforza said...

Wonderfull work and blog!Thanks for your comment: so I discovered you! And now I follow you with pleasure!
Elisabetta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...